Recent content by JerseyLion

  1. JerseyLion

    PSU vs USC.

    It's easy to blame the coaches, but the problem is much bigger. There is a lack of talent on both sides of the ball. I don't think there are a lot of kids on the roster who will be drafted by NFL teams.
  2. JerseyLion

    FC: White Out Tix….

    I hope your gut is right. Don't know if mine can handle another game like last week.
  3. JerseyLion

    FC: White Out Tix….

    Can't help thinking the prices of those tickets will drop like a rock after tonight.
  4. JerseyLion

    Any Cowboys fans out there?

    I'm a Cowboys fan and obviously a PSU fan. Last year was not kind. This year is shaping up to be the same. I can't say I was surprised by the way either game ended this weekend.
  5. JerseyLion

    “Penn State rises to No. 22 among public universities in 2027 US News ‘Best Colleges’”

    Test scores are badly skewed. The kids with bad to borderline test scores won't submit them unless they have to.
  6. JerseyLion

    Too funny, was watching BTN B1G Today yesterday and who do they have on as their new "Retired Coach Expert/Prognosticator"????

    And with that prediction, Biff now has people talking about him on the message boards. Mission accomplished.
  7. JerseyLion

    “Penn State rises to No. 22 among public universities in 2027 US News ‘Best Colleges’”

    PSU was in the top 10 for number of applications last year, As long as the applications and the kids keep coming, there isn't much of an incentive to contain tuition.
  8. JerseyLion

    F/OT: Men’s Restroom Etiquette/Decorum Question…

    It’s definitely a bit strange.
  9. JerseyLion

    F/OT: Men’s Restroom Etiquette/Decorum Question…

    Was the kid definitely a college student? The kid could have special needs and may not have the dexterity to use the zipper/hole.
  10. JerseyLion

    Sydney Sweeney gambling sex sells

    You think? I think this is really along gender lines. I don't know that I have heard any men complaining.
  11. JerseyLion

    Wisconsin/PSU set for 5:00 PM

    It looks like you can get Peacock for a free one week trial period. I will give that a shot.
  12. JerseyLion

    Sydney Sweeney gambling sex sells

    I give Dunne a ton more credit. She completely marketed herself into a public figure from an unknown college athlete in a low profile sport. Sweeney is a decent actress with great genes/jeans.
  13. JerseyLion

    My Observations

    Every year we make the same excuse about not showing the playbook in nonconference games, but then the playbook never changes for the rest of the season. Here’s hoping that’s not the case with the new coaching staff.
  14. JerseyLion

    OT: 25 Years Ago.

    Ordinarily, I would have been working in lower Manhattan that day. My office was on the East River side rather than the Hudson side where the towers were. My co-workers watched them fall. I happened to be in Miami on vacation at the time. The people in my apartment building knew I worked...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.