Recent content by jdldmd47

  1. jdldmd47

    Great give her my best regards. Everyone is fine here. I am hung up today but reach out to me so...

    Great give her my best regards. Everyone is fine here. I am hung up today but reach out to me so we can talk. Again all the best
  2. jdldmd47

    Big E have not talked to you for several years. How is Evelyn ? Hope all is well. Contact me I...

    Big E have not talked to you for several years. How is Evelyn ? Hope all is well. Contact me I follow you on Canessport. All the best Jack
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'