Recent content by JDHoss

  1. JDHoss

    Do we get Gameday for LSU?

    Zero chance. They will be at the UGA v Bama game.
  2. JDHoss

    OT: need some prayers

    Hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.
  3. JDHoss

    Michigan gets 1 second gift from refs...

    IIRC, that play enabled them to get the game to OT.
  4. JDHoss

    RIP: FRANK BEARD

    Goodnight, sweet prince. Your awards will live on forever...
  5. JDHoss

    Ohio Injunction Stay

    My interest in college athletics is at an all-time low, at least at this level.
  6. JDHoss

    Shut the WNBA down after today’s episode

    I'm laughing at you going full throttle snowflake over this. I probably haven't watched four quarters total of WNBA action since the inception of the league, but I knew this thread would provide entertainment for me, and it hasn't disappointed. As for those ancient relics justifying their thug...
  7. JDHoss

    Shut the WNBA down after today’s episode

    So…you never watched those guys, along with several dozen other well known dudes, and you never watched Bill Musselman’s Minnesota teams either. Hell, the Dallas Chaparrals started Lenny Chappell for the sole reason of decking the Condors John Brisker. Chappell knocked him out cold when the ref...
  8. JDHoss

    Shut the WNBA down after today’s episode

    And most certainly never watched John Brisker, Warren Jabali or Wendell Ladner play. 🤔
  9. JDHoss

    N’Diaye speaks 6 languages

    I'm fluent in Appalachian American and profanity. I also took 2 years of Spanish in high school and never made anything less than an A. I signed up for a third year, but only two other people did as well and that wasn't enough. Our city has several groups that offer free Spanish tutoring, and I...
  10. JDHoss

    TBT La Familia vs JHX Hoops

    He wasn't capable of that at that point. He looked like a guy who had played very little organized basketball and had been poorly coached in the fundamentals. Besides, Whitney's handlers had him quit in the middle of the season. If Cal had tried to use him as that, they would have had him quit...
  11. JDHoss

    Archie taking ankles

    Goodwin drove me crazy sometimes trying to do too much, but I didn't hate him. He gave you everything he had every second he was on the floor.
  12. JDHoss

    Anyone seen this?

    I used to have one about 45-50 years ago but have no idea whatever happened to it.
  13. JDHoss

    Most heartbreaking moment as a fan

    I was going to post all of that. Vaughn Wedeking was that little prick who flopped and got Issel's 5th foul. The blowout WKU loss, while extremely embarrassing, wasn't Rupp's final game. That came next year with another embarrassing blowout loss to FSU and future UGA coach Hugh Durham in the...
  14. JDHoss

    Dante Dowdell

    He may be at the Shepherd Center. It's a top notch facility for people with brain and/or spinal cord injuries. I had a friend who spent time there that was in a serious car accident. Unfortunately, they weren't able to do much for him and he's still a quadriplegic. :(
  15. JDHoss

    If you could pick one basketball season KY could have won it all which would it be?

    1970 - We had the team to dethrone UCLA, but Issel's foul trouble and the A-Train were too much to overcome.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Miami vs. Clemson: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Houston tracking for commitments as flip targets, top 2027 and 2028 prospects buzz about Willie Fritz and the Coogs
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee RB DeSean Bishop credits Alex Golesh with his huge rushing performance vs. Auburn