Recent content by JD95Heel

  1. JD95Heel

    Feature Requests

    I find that the app crashes repeatedly while on the message boards. I'll be able to look at a few threads, then it freezes up. Refreshing does nothing so I have to restart the app. I'm on an Android phone. Still unable to login on iPad. I'm not going to disable my ad-blocking extension to...
  2. JD95Heel

    Articles not in Dark Mode

    Waiting for feedback on this. I can't deal with the glaring white background at night. I'm not impressed with this app so far.
  3. JD95Heel

    Feature Requests

    I successfully got in on my Android phone, but using Safari on my iPad, when I click login it takes me to a blank page and I am unable to log in.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade