Recent content by JD Walker

  1. J

    Bring Back LOTS

    You’re right. I don’t see the value so I’ll say it again, go anywhere else to talk about that junk. LOTS isn’t coming back.
  2. J

    Bring Back LOTS

    Two things can be true. On3 told me I could only have one board, the pay board. I fought for the free board to stay, LOTS was too much and I’m fine with that because that content has no place here. You can go pretty much anywhere else on the internet to talk about those topics, don’t do it here...
  3. J

    Steve Sauers video interview

    Friend of the board Coach Steve Sauers was a guest on the Hall Hoops and Happenings show this week talking about his journey in coaching and mental health.
  4. J

    Say what?

    Stop taking every WNBA thread to LOTS territory please!
  5. J

    Most believe raising the revenue-share cap is a must, but agreement on a figure remains difficult

    As a soccer fan I’m a big believer in the transfer fee idea that would replenish the small schools getting poached. I doubt it would ever happen though
  6. J

    World Cup

    USA made quarterfinals in 2002 I believe that was the last time.
  7. J

    Terry Copeland to…

    Again, please cut it out with the name calling
  8. J

    Isaiah Coleman to …

    Stop calling people names!
  9. J

    Sha should call Few

    I was at that game too. I believe it was Virginia Tech we lost to in the opener.
  10. J

    Roddie Anderson III

    Knock it off with the back and forth personal attacks and stick to the thread topic.
  11. J

    Pool of refs for the weekend

    I'm wondering which East regional game is going to get stuck with James Breeding tonight. Izzo vs Hurley vs Breeding might be more fireworks than the game itself.
  12. J

    Thursday/Friday NCAA game thread

    Nebraska blows out Troy and TCU takes down Ohio State in a game that went down to the wire. Wisconsin only up 2 on High Point at halftime, and Louisville up 10 on USF at halftime.
  13. J

    Who ya got: Seton Hall vs St John's

    The Hall 72 Johnnies 70
  14. J

    Who ya got: Creighton vs Seton hall

    SHU 75 Creighton 70
  15. J

    BIGEAST PREDICTION CONTEST FINAL

    Thank you for running this competition again this year!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'