Recent content by JCTarHeel

  1. J

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    **** the NCAA.
  2. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Either this or go to a 4 back 😁 But yeah, probably the former lol
  3. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    I beg to differ. dook is definitely #2.
  4. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    dook gets Stanford missing six starters and us missing five (six if you include Malsom). This is just silly.
  5. J

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Stating the obvious here but having Heck, Mendez, and Brüning ruled eligible would massively change the trajectory of our season.
  6. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Rich played 17 minutes and Martinez 5.
  7. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Backline getting exposed. Arkansas had a number of quality scoring opportunities on the counter attack but couldn't finish. No such issues for MSU. I think we need to go to a 4 back formation. Mara or Stratton could pair with Gaetino at CB.
  8. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    This makes sense. I think a red would have been a little harsh but still justified. The Arkansas player did get Antonucci's ankle with the entire bottom of her boot after all. Definitely should have been a yellow on the field at least. Ridiculous that Damon had to challenge to get the penalty.
  9. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Sentnor had an absolute banger for Angel City. https://bsky.app/profile/cjzero.bsky.social/post/3mtapl6qtes23
  10. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Offense on fire. Munson and Devey look incredible.
  11. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Malsom is out for the season with a torn ACL, unfortunately.
  12. J

    ON3/Polymarket

    Agreed. I was an IC premium member for 16 years but decided not to renew when IC transitioned over to On3 due to some issues I have with the network itself. Don't get me wrong – I understand the desire to switch to a platform with superior tech and business leadership. I feel like IC sold its...
  13. J

    List your 5 most annoying tv or movie characters?

    Good call on the waif. I also loathe Aemond from House of the Dragon. Scrappy Doo made me lol
  14. J

    What’s Your Favorite Major Chain Sub Shop?

    Jersey Mike's and it's not close.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set