Recent content by jcrewx7

  1. J

    So who will have the worst crowd showing today?

    Didn’t see the other crowds but THE BEAST fans showed up. Any thoughts?
  2. J

    Beast vs Six Flags

    I wish... NW. @ Illinois drive to Dekalb and freeze my nads off.
  3. J

    Beast vs Six Flags

    I’ll take the over 27 - 6 BEAST
  4. J

    LWE vs H-F

    How old are you? I’ve been working under these conditions my whole life.
  5. J

    Best cheers

    Couple years ago, our players were sending the other teams players girls DM’s. Hilarious!
  6. J

    What is the origin of your handle?

    JCREW First initial of last name plus my "crew" of 7 family members Good luck to everyone this year and I hope all the kids stay injury free! God Bless!!
  7. J

    AJ Henning

    He’s VERY healthy!!
  8. J

    Fat Johnnie's Legend Teddy Dies

    Best dogs ever!! EVER!
  9. J

    AJ Henning

    #illinois
  10. J

    Benefits of District Format

    Ohhhhhh boy. Two years of what if’s, and why us. I already have a headache!
  11. J

    What schools had the most disappointing season?

    You lost me at thin skinned. When I get a text that extends beyond the bottom of the screen....
  12. J

    What schools had the most disappointing season?

    Although I do agree that the final game of our season was a disappointment, you’re nuts if you think our season was. What a great run! One game does NOT define a SEASON. For YOU however, It only defines your attitude and your feelings for your team. My attitude and those of all Griffins is that...
  13. J

    So Who's #1? And why?

    The BEAST will always be number 1 to me, but I agree with the final tally. Great Season everyone. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set