Recent content by JCHILLTOPPERS

  1. J

    Will DGN Cross the 50?

    If we are being honest then we all must admit that was likely the most amazing prediction on this boards history.
  2. J

    Will DGN Cross the 50?

    If they do, pure luck.
  3. J

    State Title Predictions

    From what I hear, maybe one team comes within 14 points of MC the. Next three years. So...
  4. J

    Now that all the rankings are out...

    I'm just here to say no way minooka beats Brook. Peace
  5. J

    Joliet Catholic vs Brother Rice.

    Well, that really is sort of not true...for a long long time, as a similar sized school, relative to others, JCA/JC played in the second highest class (5a out of 6) and did just find, racking up lots of titles and a few 2nd places. To your overall point, i think you have to caveat things and...
  6. J

    JCA/BR

    im not so sure a full watch of the game shows it was one where offense was overwhelming defenses... On side kick conversions lead to extra possessions...so do Ints..., and both shorten the field...there were a few of those. Also, add in you may have had the two best offensive players in the...
  7. J

    Iggy 27 MC 0 final

    I had to turn off the cpu watching JC so I missed this ending...last I heard was Dean texting he was going to murder someone.
  8. J

    Lemont 15 Naz 10 final

    Also, while noting the great teams of the past, maybe this one actually means more...
  9. J

    Thank you Naz

    I mean, I'm not fan boy...troll post and you can't out troll me or bones.
  10. J

    Roll call

    how did i miss this? Me? I know who I am! I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude. You don't know what dude you are!?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football CBS Sports reveals College Football Playoff bracket projection after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals freshman OL DJ Jones in need of heart transplant