Recent content by jcblough

  1. J

    Rick Comegy gets today's "Child Please"....

    Funny how JSU says they need more games like this, then go with the "cheapo" comments. I'm sure other schools will line up to not give them money now. Morons.
  2. J

    Rick Comegy gets today's "Child Please"....

    I believe this is JSU's biggest payday on a game too - hilarious.
  3. J

    I admit ignorance about recruiting; still I don't understand

    I'm not sure how he did it or the mechanics behind it, but when he was at UPig, he seemed to always have a handful of invited walk-ons and grey shirts. Again, I dunno how it works, but I know it is something Nutt is familiar with doing.
  4. J

    Mullen's recruiting ability?

    http://sixpackspeak.yuku.com?topic=16551 And do you really believe if Urban Meyer gave out grades to coaches, they'd know about it on AM radio? Seriously?
  5. J

    Congrats...BUT...

    http://www.gopetition.com...ns/fire-houston-nutt.html
  6. J

    Is it possible Mullen beat Wilson outright for the job?

    Both have good offenses and experience. I like the fact Mullen has SEC experience - I do think that offers him an edge. I think comparing Forida's and Oklahoma's offenses is as close to splitting hairs as you can get.
  7. J

    Wes Carroll says

    but as a qb, I think you'd want to be around someone of Mullen's pedigree. . .
  8. J

    How do you rate Byrne's

    We can say we'd rather have P******n, but I don't think what he did at Boise predicates what he could do in the SEC. . . I like that mullen has SEC experience. I'm not saying, I'd take him over a head coach, but nothing guarantees success. Mullen is a good fit.
  9. J

    It's already started

    Beats him running in guffawing about hiring Derek Dooley
  10. J

    No Rumor. Fact. Mullen is the man.

    to fizzle out before we have the guy hiring a staff
  11. J

    For those tracking this type of thing

    Are we still measuring the size of Byrne's testicles using sports equipment or something of the salted and roasted variety - I can't keep up.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters