Recent content by JBott

  1. J

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Possibly, but MM’s attack rate will be too much for Minto to deal with! IMHO
  2. J

    2026 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    If he is at PSU……yes!
  3. J

    Favorite Memory from B1G

    It’s actually Marcus Blaze and Connor Pierce that do the interviews. They do a great job and have had PJ on the show!
  4. J

    Favorite Memory from B1G

    Best quote of our Big 10 Weekend While sitting in Happy Valley Live after the tournament, enjoying our meal and a few beers, the table next to us was also PSU wrestling fans doing the same. Of course, we struck up a conversation about the results and a guy turned to me and said, “at HWT I...
  5. J

    Roar’s Annual Big Ten Seeding Review: 2026

    I’ve known Donnie since he was in HS. He’s a quality person with a tremendous drive to be successful at every thing he does. I knew that he was going to be a top notch Coach the minute he started coaching. He’s doing a remarkable job at Columbia with a limited talent pool, due to the academic...
  6. J

    141

    I can’t listen to him anymore!
  7. J

    PSU - Ohio State '26 Match thread

    The Bye for the #1 seeds in the Big 10 tournament can hurt sometimes because you miss out on the pin point possibilities. Am I correct?
  8. J

    PSU - Ohio State '26 Match thread

    It’s a beautiful transition! Chain wrestling at the highest level.
  9. J

    PSU - Ohio State '26 Match thread

    No! And that came directly from Tom Ryan!
  10. J

    Penn State - Indiana '26 Match Thread

    Mine did too! I clicked out and went right back in and it reset.
  11. J

    Penn State wrestling weekend viewing guide: Transfers in action, future oppponents to watch, more

    Thank you! I missed this yesterday but will look forward to it starting next week.
  12. J

    Rojas not at practice today

    I read that he hurt his knee in practice last night and had an MRI scheduled for today! Does not look promising…
  13. J

    2025 Wrestlers movement; portal

    I mistakenly took ZR for Zain and was surprised he may have commented on the topic! Sorry……..
  14. J

    2025 Wrestlers movement; portal

    What did Zain say?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set