Recent content by JBJRFL

  1. J

    2027 Expected Points - and other stuff

    You just broke the "no pics" rule by imposing "no pics" after you got caught. That is akin to being caught in the parking lot after shop lifting and then offering to pay for the items.
  2. J

    Recruiting….

    Apparently so are your senior years.
  3. J

    Jordan Williams U23 Spot - 149 ?

    Yes, last I heard on here he was 6'11"
  4. J

    Five in Five - What Might That Look Like?

    I started 1st grade in 1949. Kindergarten started when I was starting 5th grade.
  5. J

    Five in Five - What Might That Look Like?

    We didn't have kindergarten in the school in Iowa that I went to. I graduated in May at 17 and didn't turn 18 until November, after I had started college.
  6. J

    raf tonight

    Ask Coach Phil. I hear he can burn them as good as anyone.
  7. J

    About time for this...

    The rumors are that guys with fur sheds have a special affinity for beaver. Is that true? Also i see Gobblin as one of those guys.
  8. J

    IRON WISDOM

    Oxy-Moran
  9. J

    Who's going to Pan-Ams?

    Desanto looking good again. 10-0
  10. J

    For all the PSU fans on here!

    You are now on IGNORE. That is my flex.
  11. J

    Angelo Ferrari - ALL AMERICAN

    So, you're trying to tell us that you're 5'4" standing and 5'5" tall lying on your back?
  12. J

    Portal April 1st

    Smartassery doesn't look good on you.
  13. J

    Former hawks fighting at XFC

    All Vince needs is an open shot.
  14. J

    Uneasy Lies The Head That Wears The Crown - Defending National Champions

    Yes, it is different. You guys come here to play your music. I've never been to your site.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss
  5. 05 On3 Football Jon Sumrall calls South Carolina 'the best talent team' Florida will have played this year ahead of game