Recent content by JBerd81

  1. J

    Gable Steveson

    This would be AMAZING, especially if what I heard about Cassioppi having to sit for being caught up in the gambling stuff is true
  2. J

    Sebolt vs Izzy style

    Anyone know any results from this last night??!!
  3. J

    Iowa recruits Block and Hernandez competing this weekend: RESULTS

    Even in HS the Penn state wrestlers get all the calls! Damn.
  4. J

    Iowa recruits Block and Hernandez competing this weekend: RESULTS

    Any word on how Ryder or Keyan did?
  5. J

    Session II Recap: Hawkeyes send 3 to Big Ten Finals

    I think I hate Penn State more than Iowa State
  6. J

    Session I Recap: Iowa sends 6 to Big Ten Semifinals

    Cass and Warner need to WIN!!!
  7. J

    Brackets released for Big Tens

    Let’s go Hawks!
  8. J

    Iowa at Penn State Notes

    I would like to see Cassioppi get a fair shot at Kerkvli thats called being coached by Morningstar…. He wrestled and coaches like Kirk does football, good defense, little offense, 1 point lead and sit on it. I was not fond of watching Morningstar wrestle, and I’m growing less and less fond of...
  9. J

    Iowa at Penn State Notes

    Everyone is biased towards them because they hate Tom and Terry. And Honestly, if I were Carl, I would be embarrassed by the way some of my wrestlers act..like Carter Starocci, I know it’s not likely, but I hope Brands owns him in Big 10’s…
  10. J

    Lee named NCAA and Big Ten Wrestler of the Week

    I can’t believe Kerkvliet is still ranked over Tony, with 1 loss and Tony has 10 pins… I want to see old school Hawkeye wrestling out of Cass tomorrow night.. take down fest!
  11. J

    New OL coming in

    Did he at least still visit Iowa City so he can flip one more time? 🤣
  12. J

    New OL coming in

    According to Nebraskas bleacher report page, he verbally committed to little red yesterday after his visit. I hope it’s a lie
  13. J

    No handshake

    They typically only have 1 attack and move wrestler every season… every weight coached by Morningstar is a defensive wrestler that wrestles like he’s being coached by Ferentz, build a 1 point lead and protect it… plus they always look f’ing tired by the time they get to the heavy part of big 10...
  14. J

    New OL coming in

    Still want Rouse… two tackles are better than one
  15. J

    You have to be kidding me...

    I think theres more to do with it than just buying hamburgers. Coaches were limited on how much contact they could have during all the COVID B.S., I think his violations stem from that.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit