Recent content by Jazzycat3

  1. J

    ***** Official Kentucky - Alabama Game Thread *****

    He is biased. Daughter is a Tennessee cheerleader
  2. J

    Hog Fans

    Exactly. I can write a post and not be obsessed. Some folks can’t figure that out
  3. J

    Hog Fans

    Once again, if you don’t like it, scroll the eff on.
  4. J

    Arkansas

    This! Eff Cal!
  5. J

    Hog Fans

    Ding, Ding, Ding
  6. J

    Hog Fans

    They will learn
  7. J

    Hog Fans

    Yet you responded
  8. J

    Hog Fans

  9. J

    *****Game Thread Gators vs Cats******

    It’s already hard on me lol
  10. J

    Kentucky vs. Clemson Game Thread

    Chill dude! FFS! I bet you would have loved it if half those 3’s went down
  11. J

    Kentucky vs. Clemson Game Thread

    It happens It’s kind of easy when you don’t have to worry about fouling. I could go balls to the wall too
  12. J

    Kentucky vs. Clemson Game Thread

    That’s what I’m saying!
  13. J

    Kentucky vs. Clemson Game Thread

    Good lord people! They might lose this game but it’s not for lack of effort. Reading this board in a game where we are trailing is fvucking depressing. I’m sure Cal would like to come back.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears