Recent content by JayDeeSC

  1. JayDeeSC

    So Hank Brown will start today…

    Jesus Christ. They said they are even on the depth chart. One of them has to play first. Quit being so dramatic.
  2. JayDeeSC

    Bluetooth speakers

    Agreed.
  3. JayDeeSC

    Israeli settlers

    I don't disagree, but there are lots of knee-jerk opponents to pretty much anything they do, too.
  4. JayDeeSC

    US mortgage rates soar to a new high for the year, closing in on 7%

    I will be at 3% until the day I die (or pay off my mortgage).
  5. JayDeeSC

    Bluetooth speakers

    If you are spending over $100 for a portable/tabletop speaker, you are buying marketing and nothing more.
  6. JayDeeSC

    Two Deeps

    But even then, you aren't letting either get into a rhythm or a feel for the flow of the game, so I am not sure what it accomplishes. Kirk hasn't made a decision because they have both evidently had good days and bad days. It is possible that the better option (whomever that is) has a bad day on...
  7. JayDeeSC

    Two Deeps

    Why is Kirk such a wuss? Just name one. If it is a disaster, make a change.
  8. JayDeeSC

    Niece, uncle charged with incest in Western North Carolina

    To give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she couldn't see who she was banging??
  9. JayDeeSC

    What if THIS showed up at your door?

    I'd Exploremore of those Adventurefuls, if you know what I am saying.
  10. JayDeeSC

    American Farmers and Ranchers - Trump To Let Ranchers Process Their Own Food

    I am all for this. However, if these smaller operations are going to take this on, hopefully they understand the liability.
  11. JayDeeSC

    "We've won the war."

    Scott Jennings is such a douche lol
  12. JayDeeSC

    Norm Macdonald Fans...

    It's a knick-knack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone!
  13. JayDeeSC

    Would you?

    69 = 07
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.