Recent content by JayBoro

  1. J

    Ben Howland Takes Another One Out of Kentucky

    I guess he should have joined the military instead then. While I don't think MSU is the best place for him, I don't think saying, "he is apparently is about as smart as an unpainted wall" was all that necessary.
  2. J

    UK in good shape with brown

    Weren't the Harrison Twins 1000% Maryland because of Under Armour? The shoe thing is a tad overplayed in my opinion.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State