Recent content by Jayb01

  1. J

    Did KF choose the wrong QB . . . again? Heck yes.

    Likewise it's hard to judge brown who exclusively got all the opening series. If it was ever a real competition Hecklinski would have gotten the same opportunity. But he didn't, and another year where it turns out Michigan was a fools gold win (with a new coach that came in as a re-tread)...
  2. J

    Was Kirk unaware the game was over?

    That's what I thought. And I swear that was mentioned in a game I was watching this very season. Honestly I just thought they kicked it or knee'd it and in the ensuing flurry of excitement and bouncing test messages I just missed it lol.
  3. J

    What's the problem with the iowa run game ?

    I forget which juncture of the game it was, I think still the first half. There was a lot of motion and it looked like an end around or maybe even setting up a reverse. But it was just misdirection to set up an inside handoff and the running back got immediately stuffed. Did the same thing...
  4. J

    Oregon vs USC

    Lol, one whole game? At the minimum he should be off the team until the player he murdered, and then taunted and bragged after, can medically return to his. Then the real suspension starts.
  5. J

    Thank God for the passing game!

    Ya I'm done with this. It's only fun the first couple times. Now it just pisses me off. You posted a quote contrary to the topic at hand which is supporting information of your position. All of that in this very thread. Even though you've parroted that Ferentz line in other ones, I'm not...
  6. J

    Thank God for the passing game!

    Read your own posts better idiot.
  7. J

    Thank God for the passing game!

    I wouldn't worry about someone not actually ignoring you (or deleting you, whatever TF that's about). There are more than enough people that actually do to keep you satisfied. But how adorable, there you go again like a moth to a light to minimize the forward pass despite its usage...
  8. J

    Top Four Candidates for "Most Surprising Big 10 Team of 2026"

    While the outcome was mostly unexpected, the score of the game wasn't. It was likely to be a single digit win one way of the other, and it went to the road team. So I wouldn't call it a surprise for Iowa as 4-0 was very possible for a preseason top 25 team. The other teams you mentioned have...
  9. J

    Oregon vs USC

    I wasn't watching the game, I just happened so see it on a tv over someone's shoulder at dinner after the Iowa game last night. I immediately asked the table if anyone wanted to see a dead body... When I got home and started talking to the kid about it I saw all the taunting and laughing that...
  10. J

    Has Kirk ever had 3 100 yard rushers in 1 game?

    I kinda want to start a parody thread if kirk ever had 3 100 yard passers in a game lol.
  11. J

    OSU kick-off time

    Totally agree. 2002 was almost entirely 11 am games road or away. Almost every week was played at the time slot with Bob Davie and Mark Jones on ESPN. Crowds seemed just fine that year.... I looked it up for fun. They lost to Iowa State in a 5 pm start, played Utah state at 2:30, and Miami...
  12. J

    Will the Big 10 go to a 10 game conf schedule with the expansion of CFPlayoffs?

    Actually the lack of championship game is probably better for the conferences anyways. Playing it and losing likely knocks a lot of teams out of the playoff. Kind of makes it an extension of the playoffs. Why play an extra round when you don't have to? Initially I was going to say it would...
  13. J

    Northwestern Tickets

    Tl;dr version, rich nerds decided they care about football now.
  14. J

    Diaz, Dwight, or DJK?

    As much as I wanted to vote for the high Heisman finisher and current or former holder of various school records to go along with a long NFL career, I flipped a coin between the guy who's played 2 games against ****** teams and a flameout that couldn't even manage to sell cars or insurance in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'