Recent content by jaxhawk

  1. jaxhawk

    Game Day in Iowa City next week?

    I wasn't planning on buying CC shoes, but if the black and gold version is being sold on Friday when I'm in Iowa City, I might snag a pair
  2. jaxhawk

    Game Day in Iowa City next week?

    I don't think 2 times in 30 years is that big of a sample size
  3. jaxhawk

    It’s still a long season, enjoy your lucky win

    You guys stormed the field vs. Western Michigan
  4. jaxhawk

    Pardons for sale

    Apparently you missed the "for sale" part of the title
  5. jaxhawk

    Maptap

    www.maptap.gg September 14 96πŸ”₯ 98🎯 100🎯 92πŸ† 77πŸ€— Final score: 901
  6. jaxhawk

    Maptap

    www.maptap.gg September 13 100🎯 95πŸ… 99🎯 78πŸ˜‚ 92πŸ† Final score: 903
  7. jaxhawk

    Maptap

    www.maptap.gg September 12 83😁 97πŸ”₯ 97πŸ”₯ 86πŸŽ“ 68πŸ™ƒ Final score: 836
  8. jaxhawk

    What ruined the Reflecting Pool? Jeanine Pirro had a choice.

    Crazy considering Joe Biden is also Catholic
  9. jaxhawk

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    This is an outrage!
  10. jaxhawk

    Maptap

    www.maptap.gg September 11 99🎯 87πŸŽ‰ 96πŸ… 94πŸ… 84😁 Final score: 912
  11. jaxhawk

    Maptap

    www.maptap.gg September 10 100🎯 95πŸ… 100🎯 76😁 79πŸ˜‚ Final score: 860
  12. jaxhawk

    Italy has US women’s bb team on the ropes

    Wow, they played them a 2nd time with the exact same score?
  13. jaxhawk

    Maptap

    www.maptap.gg September 9 97πŸ”₯ 100🎯 97πŸ”₯ 85😁 92πŸ† Final score: 922
  14. jaxhawk

    The Football Must Go On!

    This is why I don't go to sporting events or outdoor concerts in the summer until I know what the weather is like. I can't handle the heat as well as I used to. Just not worth it anymore
  15. jaxhawk

    The Football Must Go On!

    This really sucks. Life gone too soon
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set