Recent content by JAW20

  1. JAW20

    Cedar Football

    I never said that, but would definitely get behind that! The coach made the decision to break a rule. He should have to pay the consequence. Not gonna call a super. Just wish the people in charge would actually make decisions that fit a blatant, arrogant breaking of a rule by a coach, who was...
  2. JAW20

    Cedar Football

    Because everyone follows the rules. This seems blatant. And why I've said all along that the punishment needs to hurt a little bit.
  3. JAW20

    Cedar Football

    The way I understand, not all Cedar ppl are from Hartington…
  4. JAW20

    Cedar Football

    lol, you went from not thinking the rule was cut and dry, to now thinking the punishment is for sure cut and dry?! They got caught cheating the rules and tried hiding it….. Good luck to your Trojans!
  5. JAW20

    Cedar Football

    I think everyone understands that rules may be broken, and some may not get caught. For example speeding on highways. But, if someone gets caught red handed, they pay the price. The rule is cut and dry, and that isn’t debatable.
  6. JAW20

    Cedar Football

    Thanks for the clarification.
  7. JAW20

    Cedar Football

    Did we ever find out what the actual punishment was? “Practice time” was all I saw. 1 hour of practice time and 3 whole practices makes a big difference. And everyone saying first offense…… I know for a fact that simple rule is beat into coaches’ heads. Then obviously the cover up of the video...
  8. JAW20

    Cedar Football

    I agree. I’m sure Chad never did. One would have to guess that first week acclimatization process is one of the first things mentioned in the coaches mandatory rules video. The thing that makes me even more skeptical, is once they found out it was on social media, they took it down…….. and...
  9. JAW20

    Cedar Football

    Why weren’t they policing it in the first place?!
  10. JAW20

    Cedar Football

    Any idea how much practice time? And how would they police it?
  11. JAW20

    Cedar Football

    I hope the punishment at least makes a difference and hurts a little. Otherwise teams will just start disregarding the rules and will run rampant. Is Cattau still the AD? He could do something very funny……
  12. JAW20

    8-Man Football Changes Coming

    I believe that is the case - 9 games and 16 playoff teams.
  13. JAW20

    Head Football Positions

    Seems like it would be a conflict of interests for a HS football ref to be judging what level a team can compete at.
  14. JAW20

    Fan Behavior

    And the fouls don't have to be even.
  15. JAW20

    Fan Behavior

    Completely agree. There are times when coaches need to speak their mind...... say what needs to be said, and move on though. Don't need to be complaining about the same call for half a quarter. That said, when adults(fans or coaches) start complaining, that just gives the players something to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set