Recent content by Jason1743

  1. J

    I find it hard to believe that no one is

    The original Yankee Stadium, before renovations in the seventies had metal poles supporting the roof. In 1964 I was 8 years old and went to a game to see my idol, Mickey Mantle. At the time Mantle was playing left field and spent the game directly behind a pole in my line of view. it became a...
  2. J

    Sydney Sweeney gambling sex sells

    All gorgeous girls. I hate to admit it, but Miss UNC’s tits are too big. There are far worse things in life than over sized boobs.
  3. J

    Sydney Sweeney gambling sex sells

    I’m fully satisfied to live in the present and enjoy what she has to offer.
  4. J

    BGJ weird presser moment this week

    I don’t get this fascination with taking pot shots at JF. Let’s move on and figure how to get an extra $20 million/year in NIL money so we can compete with the big boys.
  5. J

    2025 PSU Football Tickets Buy/Sell

    I'm looking for two tickets and a parking pass to the Wisconsin game .
  6. J

    Fran Ganter

    Urban was a great coach, but a weasel of a man. He would have turned “success with honor” into “success with DISHONOR.”
  7. J

    Fly Eagles Fly!! Saw this guy on the Ohjo

    I see eagles periodically flying over the Lehigh river. I was in Alaska a few years ago. There were places where Eagles were as prevalent as pigeons in the city.
  8. J

    Michael Jackson The Verdict

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Michael_Jackson_sexual_abuse_allegations. https://www.google.com/search?q=rent+a+wreck+michael+jackson+anf+the+dentist&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#lfId=ChxjMe FYI my cousin was the manager of the Rent a Wreck who called his boss when Michael...
  9. J

    Michael Jackson The Verdict

    There is absolutely no doubt that Michael Jackson was a pedophile. He was a very ****** up individual. Long story that I won’t bore you with, but I have a cousin in LA who introduced Jackson to one of his prepubescent victims who later received a $23 million settlement. Jackson was a great...
  10. J

    OT: National Lampoon Magazine.

    Dave’s not here!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating