Recent content by Jason Fowler

  1. Jason Fowler

    Thank you! I've always enjoyed your input on the boards. I'm more known as a quiet observer who...

    Thank you! I've always enjoyed your input on the boards. I'm more known as a quiet observer who reads ScoopDuck almost daily. I'm waiting for the season to end to add some extra content for Justin. I've done a couple interviews with former players that I need to write up.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat Narduzzi takes shot at Penn State: 'What did they really do to get in the Top 25?'
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC Football Players of the Week announced after Week 5 of college football