Recent content by jamsession

  1. J

    Is it too early to start a thread on roster predictions for next seasons roster?

    Was Nik and Harris asked to leave? Scholarships not renewed?
  2. J

    25% Through The Season

    Kon was more consistent than Cooper. Basketball politics had to go the Cooper way. And there is nothing wrong with that. I had no clue Kon would be a problem for our opponents.
  3. J

    25% Through The Season

    The team gets an -A. I need to see what can happen with foul trouble. What is the rotation if this happens?
  4. J

    25% Through The Season

    I could make an argument 25% through this season, Cam is better than Cooper. Cam is dominant.
  5. J

    25% Through The Season

    Dame and Wilkins wouldn't join the team. I'm ok with that.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back