Recent content by Jamie L

  1. J

    WTH Sonic Drive-ins

    I shy away from conglomerate fast food outlets. Give me the family run outlets with five to ten sites in a limited area.
  2. J

    If I am the only one who feels this way so be it

    Your assuming that the general public is knowledgeable enough to make good decisions on complex issues.
  3. J

    JoJo Rabbit.

    Good Movie!
  4. J

    Family Friendly Ski Resorts for 1st Timers

    Have lived in CO for 40 years. Keystone is the place for beginners. And pricing is crazy!!
  5. J

    1917 deserves all the awards.

    There are several others I enjoyed very much......Saving Private Ryan has to be my favorite. And then the series Band of Brothers. I understand your confusion on Dunkirk. I think war is very confusing! The Military Channel has a section on the " Fog of War " which highlighted that. I enjoy...
  6. J

    Boone reduces price on Home in Pampa

    Thats two more than I would take!
  7. J

    1917 deserves all the awards.

    Same here. On my likeness scale I compare it to Dunkirk!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why