Recent content by James Arington

  1. J

    Anybody checked out Dutton Ranch?

    I love their dressing.
  2. J

    Is this Diallo injury satire?

    How big is A big satire? No speak English.
  3. J

    I havent enjoyed the Mark Pope Era...

    You guys go cash you welfare checks and have a few beers.
  4. J

    I havent enjoyed the Mark Pope Era...

    Four key players injured both years. Is that his fault? NO!
  5. J

    Shut the WNBA down after today’s episode

    I agree. Trailer commited by a low brow female. Pathetic. I I only watch when Indiana plays.
  6. J

    BB Ryan Hampton making announcement Sunday …

    Stupid comment. Go get a job.
  7. J

    Will Mark Pope Make it Through the 2026-2027 Season?

    About as much as you will. Stupid question.
  8. J

    Duke's Roster

    Can you stop sending this stuff out on this platform. Terrible.
  9. J

    Duke's Roster

    Who cares about Duke! Come on.
  10. J

    What on court coaching by Cal angered you most?

    Let’s just forget about calipari
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win