Recent content by Jamal2.0

  1. J

    Thursday Games Thread

    Let's play. WVU ball.
  2. J

    Thursday Games Thread

    They are a myth like Big Foot. I had to check Few's record. One elite 8 as a 2 seed.
  3. J

    Thursday Games Thread

    Dude for WV looks 50.
  4. J

    UK Sections in arena?

    Don't know which section is ours. I have 6 that I need to get rid of. $100 each, section 214. Had big plans to take my baby momma and kids, but now Shaniqua needs an operation. Trump has my baby's medical card all messed up. [email protected]
  5. J

    Did we supposedly commit a goal tend that went uncalled?

    :cry:They can cry all they want. Once the horn sounds, you don't get a do over. We've had worse things happen to us.
  6. J

    KenPom Predicts...

    If the score is Kentucky 88, UCLA 86, I give us 100% chance of winning.
  7. J

    ESPN's reseeding of the Sweet 16 - LOL

    They don't reseed the tourney. That article is fairy tale.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit