Recent content by Jakeelz80

  1. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Not deleting nothing.....against my will as a soldier an knowing ignorance when I see it. You keep your lip off my boys we will be fine
  2. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    You think I give a ratazz.....if I was the boss you'd been out of here long ago for that smart azz mouth
  3. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Then I'll hunt you down
  4. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    You will be taking a break, I do believe I have warned you already.
  5. J

    Thomasville-Swain 2nd Round

    Well we (Draughn) would love to take our shot......Dula over a 1000 yards on about 90 carries playing in 6 games......Cunningham is at around 800.....he was the leading rusher lastweek......Tillery is close to 2000 passing 29 or 30 tds with 4 int......and he rushed for about 400 yards. Not even...
  6. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Ok you cats got me.....I see alot closer game this week against Mitchell...... I see a two td game difference.......but if Draughn beats them down like earlier this year.......giving Mitchell respect......if Draughn won't make state I'd be very disappointed......we leave it in the kids hands
  7. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Draughns field drains pretty good
  8. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Thank you for your 19+ years.......it was a long haul but I don't regret one day. Except Ranger school.......lol
  9. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    God Bless you!! I left the Army then....in '97 Jacob was going to enlist when he graduated. Lost my wife in 2014 on my birthday leaving me to raise a 14 year old daughter......so I kindly know how you feel.....life's full of tragedys......and I should of be dead before them...if it wasn't for...
  10. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Hope your not calling me a drunk.....I had a 17 year old son get killed from being in a car driven by a drunk driver.....I sip a little brandy! You could of said anything but that.....I miss my only son everyday. God have mercy on your soul!!
  11. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    What!!.....sounds like your afraid of Draughn. Just saying! You want Mitchell because of there one dimensional offense......QB draw 70% of the time......You don't have no idea when Draughn comes to the line what there going to do. Sounds like you don't want no part of Draughn. Just saying. When...
  12. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Army Ranger 2nd Ranger Battilion 75 ranger regiment.
  13. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    If frogs had shotgun snakes wouldn't eat them......that game is in the past
  14. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    Wearing!! not working....I never to low down on th brandy
  15. J

    Mitchell @ Draughn

    I be there by 6:45 working a black rebel ball cap......but Im white a chalk...curly hair.....6' and 245 ans a green Army holdee on. My even have muscudane with brandy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window
  5. 05 On3 Alabama shares update on upcoming game vs. Georgia, says kickoff date, time hasn't changed