Recent content by Jago

  1. J

    Bama Wedding

    semi thread hi jack. did anyone see on PTI about the alabama tattoo on a guy that graduated from mtsu? they were raking him over the coals
  2. J

    Bo bounds sounds like a sps/nafoom girl fight this morning

    They can't sustain this success. Mullen sucks. State fan calls in ole miss will suck forever they lost to jacksonville state. Then repeat calls
  3. J

    Anyone re-upped Sirius/XM lately? Luckily I'd changed my card, so it didn't auto-renew

    Anyone re-upped Sirius/XM lately? Luckily I'd changed my card, so it didn't auto-renew My year was supposed to be done in the middle of July but I still have it for some reason. I'm not renewing. They increase the price every year. I started it 5 years ago at 70 a year now its 180 a year.
  4. J

    PGA

    I mean come on how could you possibly have any sort of advantage for a leaf moving in your backswing
  5. J

    Bulldawg Junction - Wardlaw's site

    I bought the lifetime membership before the fiasco and i emailed him when he started the new site and he set me up
  6. J

    Football ticket question

    When do they usually mail season tickets out? First year buying them so i'm not familiar when they send them out.
  7. J

    Bo Bounds is Still the Worst

    and i must have tuned in on the wrong week. I seriously can't fathom that the people that call in to that show are human beings
  8. J

    OT: Buying a boat

    Looking into buying a power boat for taking people out on the water and doing some water skiing/tubing. Anybody have any suggestions on make/model? And yes i know a boat can be a money pit
  9. J

    OT: Buying a boat

    Looking into buying a power boat for taking people out on the water and doing some water skiing/tubing. Anybody have any suggestions on make/model? And yes i know a boat can be a money pit
  10. J

    Interesting bet regarding MSU's season.

    i am interested and joining and if anyone would invite me i would appreciate it. just let me know what i need to do
  11. J

    Game Thread - 0-0 headed to Bot 1..

    and it was way out in the out field. hopefully we can answer back though
  12. J

    This team is a total disgrace at the plate

    He did say we were terrible at the plate and I dont see how anyone can argue against that
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act