Recent content by JAG164

  1. J

    Games of the Week Predictions - Week 7

    Class A: Elkhorn South (3-3) at Creighton Prep (3-3) - This feels like a now or never type of game for these two programs (for this season). I think the Storm, as we saw this past Friday, are capable of putting together a little run down the stretch and making some noise in the postseason...
  2. J

    Football Site Changes

    Cross county vs David city will be played at Shelby Rising City.
  3. J

    Football Site Changes

    Ashland greenwood home game vs dc west is now AT dc west
  4. J

    Football Site Changes

    Amherst @ Sandy Creek will now be played at GISH at 3:00pm Friday, per SC social media accounts.
  5. J

    Football Site Changes

    Doniphan-Trumbull hosting at Aurora - saw it on X
  6. J

    Games of the Week Predicitions - Week 6

    That's a fair point, and I don't know how to avoid that, there are some tougher districts than others. With it being regionally based, I feel like that's just sort of out of the NSAA hands.. I really meant that there's several teams that could potentially win a state title in each class - which...
  7. J

    Games of the Week Predicitions - Week 6

    That should be a good one. I know nothing about 6-man football or their communities; however, I've seen that maybe the parity mentioned above goes all the way down to them as well. Should be an exciting few weeks down the stretch.
  8. J

    Games of the Week Predicitions - Week 6

    Good catch, missed the cozad/Roncalli matchup. That would have my vote. Lakeview in non-dramatic fashion.
  9. J

    Games of the Week Predicitions - Week 6

    You're right.. Pierce: 40 - Norfolk Catholic: 6
  10. J

    Games of the Week Predicitions - Week 6

    Over the half way point now.. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like there is some true parity this season across the board.. Yes, you have your teams that are still at the top; however, it feels different - I think this has been a good thing. Class A: Bennington (5-0) at Kearney (4-1) -...
  11. J

    Games of the Week Predictions - Week 5

    Really? Would have not have guessed that. Thanks!
  12. J

    Games of the Week Predictions - Week 5

    Class A: Omaha North (4-0) at Millard South (4-0) - Omaha North has a chance. They won't win it, but they have a chance. Millard South is not invincible - but they're pretty good, obviously. Defense is the mystery for them; however, they're scoring at a high rate. Millard South: 42 - Omaha...
  13. J

    Games of the Week Predictions - Week 4

    Ok howells dodge father 😂
  14. J

    Games of the Week Predictions - Week 4

    Class A: Omaha Creighton Prep (1-2) at Bennington (3-0) - Sign me up for this one.. I think this is the real "test" for Bennington.. Figure out how to win this one and you're 2 year stint in class A may be a little more eventful than originally thought. Prep, though, 2 losses to MN/WS, not...
  15. J

    Week 3 - Games of the Week Predictions

    Honestly, about picked it. I'm not real caught up on Fillmore Central, to be fair. However, I know their body of work has been getting better year by year it seems over the last several years. GICC though, man, I'm not sure they get beat. They've quickly assembled a great roster in just a couple...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten names Players of the Week for Week 5 of college football season