Recent content by jad502002

  1. J

    Milan to UK?

    Kid ain't worth that much money. Move on. Pope can't win in this situation..
  2. J

    Pope's new target......

    This is stuff U see on the Bars Bathrm walls.
  3. J

    PCC and Alice Lloyd

    I was there at PCC from 70-72.. Really a great 2 yrs there.. Took awhile to adjust to UK.. I think the basketball team just played all away games.
  4. J

    Freeman to St Johns

    Really was hoping Pope would succeed but not looking good. I'd tell Freeman take a hike. Jmo
  5. J

    Rob Wright has left Lexington

    It's not really recruiting anymore..It's highest bidder now. Need a Salary Cap..
  6. J

    Tyran Stokes - Top Priority, IMO

    Unfortunately I think he takes the money and rides the pine to keep from getting hurt. Jmo
  7. J

    Curious about head coach when you became a fan

    Rupp in 1970. Went to game remember him having his leg propped up on a stool..
  8. J

    Blast Pope All you want, BUT...

    Unless yer Mark Pope..
  9. J

    Mason Williams to UK

    I missed the Boom..
  10. J

    Acuff

    Wonder if he'll come back for his Sophomore Season..Ahhhh I guess he's gone..One and Done.
  11. J

    Are we playing on Wednesday?

    Really think with Lowe and Cam playing today maybe a different outcome.. Not sure Fla is really good.. Was really hoping Pope would succeed.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set