Recent content by JackShephard

  1. J

    SEC Football Picks - Week 6

    Bama TN FL Kentucky Missouri Texas (could be 3-2) Vandy
  2. J

    The epitome of Bama fans

    Meh, that's just an American redneck there. Probably a hard worker. What I saw, that made me laugh, was a nerdy little white dude driving a crimson Miata with a personalized plate that said "rolltide". Dressed in a cheap suit, on his phone, just hanging out in the left lane like he owned the...
  3. J

    SEC Games - Week 5

    Swap in South Carolina for me. Otherwise, same.
  4. J

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    If it works every time, you've really been screwing us over for a long time. You need to hydrate better son!
  5. J

    Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State vs Alabama

    I don't like to pick because I feel like I'm a jinx. So, I'll just say we're going to need to score a minimum of 38 to win. Kamario, Fluff, Evans, and Sanfrisco are going to have to ball out, and our defense is going to have to make big plays in the red zone.
  6. J

    I do find it telling

    I don't think it's the transitive property to notice that Vegas doesn't see a huge gap between all of these teams. It's pretty indicative that there's a lot of parity in the league, even at the top (maybe Georgia is in a class of it's own, but we'll see in the coming weeks). It seems like the...
  7. J

    I do find it telling

    This thread has nothing to do with betting. Never did I say I was betting, or encourage anyone else to bet. The lines are just a good gauge of how likely we are to be in a close game. Vegas is really good at this, and they decided it was likely a FG game.
  8. J

    I do find it telling

    That Florida, the new media darling, and a current favorite to reach the playoffs, is only a 4.5 point favorite against Missouri. Granted, it's on the road for Florida, and we only opened as a 1.5 favorite against them at home. But we covered and won by 7. Alabama only opened at -3, per...
  9. J

    I know the OL hasn't looked awesome.

    Our OL is not awful, but it's the weak link for sure. As pointed out, mainly at Tackle, and most specifically at LT. But, it's an 8 win OL. We've had much worse. Here's the thing - we're probably a couple of stud tackles and a couple of upgrades at DT/DE away from being a playoff team. At...
  10. J

    Predict the next 4...

    I think this team finds a way to go 2-2. ETA: Mateer will probably get benched before we play them, so OU may end up being better than they are now.
  11. J

    Alabama is beatable

    Our only shot is to win a shootout. And it's a tiny shot. I think we lose by multiple TDs.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida