Recent content by Jack_Straw_Dawg

  1. Jack_Straw_Dawg

    OT: Women and plastic surgeryish things

    All I know is if those tights they wear at the gym go out of style I’m gonna cry. Jesus palomino.
  2. Jack_Straw_Dawg

    Transfer portal closes today

    I wish they would make a rule to sit out at least a year. You don’t lose eligibility but you have to sit. Would be even better if there were a similar rule for coaches but me haves no idea how that would work
  3. Jack_Straw_Dawg

    Tua Tagovailoa concussions

    That does seem a bit low to me too
  4. Jack_Straw_Dawg

    Tua Tagovailoa concussions

    At what point does this guy call it a career with all the concussions? Somebody / friend needs to get in his ear and let him know that growing old is not going to be easy at this rate. I get that it's the money but, man, he's cutting decades off his life.
  5. Jack_Straw_Dawg

    Rolling Blackouts?

    Larger population in the southern US is a contributing factor too. Not to make it political but this is always something that gets ignored with so much illegal immigration
  6. Jack_Straw_Dawg

    2022 Battle For The Golden Egg Game Thread

    I might argue the punter deserves the gameball tonight
  7. Jack_Straw_Dawg

    2022 Battle For The Golden Egg Game Thread

    This would be a lot worse if not for our punting game today
  8. Jack_Straw_Dawg

    Kylin Hill cut from Packers

    Looks like Kylin’s ride with the Packers is over. Obviously, there’s a lack of playing time as a factor here but LaFleur said there are some “things outside the field” that factored in. Anyone have the scoop? Assuming he just had a bad attitude about playing time. Disappointed though because I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'