Recent content by J.Greenbeans

  1. J.Greenbeans

    Robert Mueller

    Yeah, I wouldn't have said that if I were him. But I'm not him and there is that free speech thing. You libs are so butthurt that DT47 can't stop winning.
  2. J.Greenbeans

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    Didn't watch either. NFL sucks ghey penis.
  3. J.Greenbeans

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    Ceremonial law, Civil law, and Moral law. The ceremonial and Civil were for the Jews on those times to follow. Under the new covenant we(new testament followers of Christ) only have to follow the moral law which is repeated in the New Testament.
  4. J.Greenbeans

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    Is there such a thing as a fruitful Superbowl halftime discussion on TI? I've never seen one.
  5. J.Greenbeans

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    Can this thread please me moved to the house of politics & OT?
  6. J.Greenbeans

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    That would be true on both sides of the isle in our government.
  7. J.Greenbeans

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    Just dumb. This is also why I haven't watched the NFL since 2018. (I've watched a couple of Jags games.) I don't understand why people feel the need to make sports political.
  8. J.Greenbeans

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    I have no desire to here any singer's political stances.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set