Recent content by Iwinagain

  1. Iwinagain

    Any Word On Kueter And Spring Football?

    So what was his surgery and scary complications? Is it something career threatening?
  2. Iwinagain

    Bo Nickal

    I wasn't saying it as a joke, my buddy texted it who has no ties to Iowa, this is what his son who is a coach at another college said. I haven't seen anything out there so I wonder if it is a joke.
  3. Iwinagain

    Bo Nickal

    Friend whose son is a Collegiate wrestling coach, text me and said he heard Iowa is hiring him as an asst coach, any truth to this?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting As the high school season begins, the 2028 Rivals150 ranking gets an update
  5. 05 On3 Football Jadan Baugh texted Jon Sumrall with a promise after humbling Missouri loss