Recent content by ivyhillpark63

  1. I

    The Roster

    Anyone know where payday was sunday,
  2. I

    Looking forward to reports from the practice

    They should have waited to open up the food and rec center until after team was finished. Seemed like more people were in the rec center eating then in the gym watching the team...
  3. I

    Looking forward to reports from the practice

    Wasn't there. Dont know why
  4. I

    Looking forward to reports from the practice

    Like I mentioned above it was mostly defensive and fast break drills .. not much to garner from any of that. It was good to see 14 healthy bodies and high enthusiasm. Definitely more athletic and big men who can operate outside of 5 feet. Time will tell but it appears to me sha and coaches like...
  5. I

    Looking forward to reports from the practice

    Mainly just drills. No scrimmage.. Everyone looked healthy for the most part except didnt see payday moore there. Liked some of the intensity in the defensive drills. Williams has a nice stroke for a big man so I expect him to put a few up. Copeland looks strong . Expecting big things from...
  6. I

    Lindys picks Hall 8th

    List williams as one of four shot blockers to fear nationally. Hines also made that list
  7. I

    New SF from Italy?

    Nice
  8. I

    BIG EAST SUMMER CHAT

    Big men who can handle the ball ! Now thats exciting
  9. I

    New SF from Italy?

    Is he as good as Marco lokar?
  10. I

    Meet the team

    Gonna be a nice combo during the season ..
  11. I

    Meet the team

    Can we at least see the kid play first before we judge him either way? Can we at least watch the kid play first before we make any judgment
  12. I

    Meet the team

    You will eat those payday words just wait..
  13. I

    Meet the team

    One of the most im excited for..his chance to shine. .
  14. I

    Meet the team

    Our next myles Powell just watch.
  15. I

    LeBron James leaving Lakers

    One team all 4 years ! That does work for people?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida