Recent content by IUT

  1. I

    11-2 record and top 30 ranking before BT starts!

    NU is good. They're quietly getting better, too. I think this is the year you guys pop the champagne on selection day.
  2. I

    Pitino to UNLV?

    Nice game yesterday. Let's see, how many FF has Cal had to vacate? Do you Gomers really think he's all of the sudden decided to run a clean program? LOL!!!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia