Recent content by IUforver

  1. I

    Indiana Big10 Challenge Tickets 4 Sale

    MP while I was in. Now I work at Crane Naval Base here in Indiana. I don’t know why they waste the money to send us through FLETC to be actual police officers there. We almost never arrest anyone. It’s almost all civilian employees there.
  2. I

    Jerry Seinfeld and UK Basketball

    I thought you made a good point
  3. I

    Riddle me this?

  4. I

    The Series

    Haha that is so funny!!! Ok now how do I edit my screen name?
  5. I

    The Series

    Damn, I didn't notice that one either.
  6. I

    The Series

    Haha I really hope CAM ends doing as well as I think he will.
  7. I

    The Series

    Thanks
  8. I

    The Series

    Well the NCAA will have us playing in the sweet 16 every year once Archie has a few years to get IU good again if we don't play during the regular season.
  9. I

    The Series

  10. I

    Well, we're on Deadspin

    You people are crazy! It's funny...but you're still crazy
  11. I

    Mark Smith

    That's 3 more than we currently have. Could we trade four of our wings for a pg?
  12. I

    The reason why UK always gets the tough games

    This is one thing I actually agree with you all about. My question is though, why does Duke always get the weakest path?
  13. I

    I think Cal will have a 40-0 team before he hangs it up.

    I think he had his chance but ran into that hot Wisconsin team. He's always going to recruit great players but it'll just keep getting harder and harder to get 5 of the elite of the elite as the years go on. The SEC seems to be getting better too. Plus I'm biased I don't want to see it
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia