Recent content by IUfanBorden

  1. I

    Wilkerson to Indiana

    In the portal and available?
  2. I

    Wilkerson to Indiana

    Hmmmm... Cherry picked? He's a 2G. What other stats should I have "picked"--rebounds and blocked shots?
  3. I

    Wilkerson to Indiana

    He ranked 7th nationally from 3 @ 44.9% He ranked 11th in scoring at 20.3ppg. A bunch guys? Doubtful.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: LSU police investigating 2025 rape allegation against Tigers DL Damien Shanklin
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Riley on USC's loss against Oregon: 'We didn't get run out of the stadium'