Recent content by iubaseball

  1. I

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Wow, Ferentz does not go for the first down, grow a set if balls, oh, its Michigan at Michigan where Ferentz has never won, and he tightens up again, plays scared, gets a stop but then has a terrible 3 and out and Michigan goes right through Iowa defense. I did not think that Iowa defense would...
  2. I

    Miami's Mark Fletcher throws a punch...

    Well one thing is for sure, IU has an undefeated national championship. Iowa still looking for one.
  3. I

    New Ryan Field pricing

    If I read correctly, if I am wrong feel free to point it out, your new stadium will be great but only seat somewhere between 32,000 to 35,000. If true, I think that makes it from a seating capacity one of the smallest if not the smallest of all power 4 conference schools stai seating capacity...
  4. I

    It could have been us

    And IU is also in process of raising 600 to 750 million for major football updates, facilities being the biggest and more NIL funding
  5. I

    Congrats to Maryland and the Refs

    and where did you finish in the league this year. You have bern to the NCAA tourney twice in your entire history and are 1-2 in it. How bad are things at NU athletically when your women's team forfeits two league games because they refuse to go to LA. How ugly is that. You can bet that the Big...
  6. I

    Everyone needs to email Mark Jackson Monday

    you got beat by the much, much better team than you. PERIOD!!!!
  7. I

    Everyone needs to email Mark Jackson Monday

    Was the game even close. You are not in Maryland’s league. They were a legitimate league title chaser, you were not ever in the conversation.
  8. I

    Congrats to Maryland and the Refs

    Every time you guys get beat, it is always the refs fault. You and Iowa cry about refs more than anyone one else in the Big Ten. Amazing. Do you ever just get beat. And just the facts, Maryland is so much better than you guys. You are not in their league. Period
  9. I

    Bad milestone for women's hoops

    What is really a bad look, they forfeited their games to UCLa and USC by refusing to make that trip out their because of the wildfires that happened out their. Only team of any kind in the Big Ten who refused to ho. I am guessing that NU will have to pay those schools lost total revenue from...
  10. I

    B1G/SEC Bullies

    Much to small of a new stadium being built, 35,000 seating is average size for a lot of mid major programs. They are not a major revenue producer. That is going to hurt them.
  11. I

    OT: Woodson out

    Only stating facts.
  12. I

    OT: Woodson out

    May did not say no yesterday when he had multiple chances to say no in his postgamer. He graduated from IU. Stevens, according different solid sources has been talking with IU, and this time he has not said no , in an adamant manner. And Beard, that whole thing went away. Not sure if it really...
  13. I

    OT: Woodson out

    You are right, although we are one of only , I think, four Big ten teams to play in final four from what, 1999. I do not think NU has ever even sniffed a final four no less even make the round of 16. Your NIL not close to IU’s. If, and only saying if, we land one of three being talked about a...
  14. I

    OT: Woodson out

    Happened with our new football coach. We will see if Dolson gets basketball done right. Word is now out that this now his call and Quin Buckner and past players have no say in this. Look for one of these three guys to get the job, Dusty May, Chris Beard or Brad Stevens in no particular order...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why