Recent content by itsagimmie

  1. I

    Husker fan here.

    Enjoy reading IA boards (from NE) I appreciate the respectful comments and also the clever insults! And after the long IA winning streak I'm not talking trash based on 1 year but also did greatly enjoy this past win. I'm older so have been alive for all NE's national championships and remember...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit