Recent content by itsacurse

  1. I

    No vote on college sports bill expected before August

    do you have any objection to players unionizing and collectively bargaining or have you just been programmed to say "cory booker lol" any time you see his name
  2. I

    Elijah Fisher is back

    No you don't understand. The guys on the message board who have never seen a guy play know best. you just tell them their height and one or two rate stats and they have it all figured out
  3. I

    Javion Tyndale

    i mean yeah, but some schools just don't want to allocate money to freshman. for some schools is about ability to spend, for some its willingness to spend, or not part of the plan. it tells you a lot less than spending on top tier portal players
  4. I

    Javion Tyndale

    extremely little actually
  5. I

    Devin Williams Injury

    Edited for language
  6. I

    Personal Tidbit

    you are a loser
  7. I

    Terry Copeland to…

    i mean ok, but he WAS the JUCO POY. is that nothing? is that BAD?
  8. I

    Terry Copeland to…

    to everyone who is constantly crying "but why didn't he go somewhere better? why was he available? what took so long? why isn't he taller? why doesn't he shoot 64% from 3????" the answer is: you're right. The team will go 0-6 before cancelling the season, and then college basketball will ban...
  9. I

    Terry Copeland to…

    Blind unending pessimism is a mark of the stupid
  10. I

    Terry Copeland to…

    you are stupid!
  11. I

    Isaiah Coleman to …

    you are stupid
  12. I

    Josh Hill - Robert Morris

    no it isn't. i'm right
  13. I

    Josh Hill - Robert Morris

    you are stupid
  14. I

    If NIL is so dominant

    wrong. wealthy ivy league alumni care about lacrosse
  15. I

    What's our roster look like now?

    the man loves to cry and whine!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruiting Intel: What's next for 5-star WR Easton Royal; Georgia, Texas A&M, SMU pull ahead for blue-chippers; predictions for Arizona, Houston, LSU, TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum after latest Auburn loss: 'The season feels over to me'