Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
TV Schedule
HSFB Scores
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
Kirk Herbstreit explains why he's selling his Texas stock, worried about Longhorns offense
Report: Cutter Woods received increased first-team reps, could replace LaNorris Sellers if he struggles vs. Kentucky
Recent content by Itiscam
Members
Itiscam
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
Football
GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football versus UMass
Burn it down Richie
Itiscam
Post #389
Sep 3, 2026
Forum:
Rutgers Football
I
Basketball
Rutgers Basketball runs out of magic, drops heartbreaker to Princeton
Nothing about this was entertaining, it was infuriating with the lack of anything on the defensive end and poor shot selections
Itiscam
Post #710
Dec 21, 2024
Forum:
Men's Basketball
I
Basketball
Rutgers Basketball runs out of magic, drops heartbreaker to Princeton
Sigh. Was really looking forward to this year. And now the hype is over before Christmas
Itiscam
Post #675
Dec 21, 2024
Forum:
Men's Basketball
I
Football
INSTANT RECAP: Wisconsin rolls past Rutgers Football 42-7
“Rank us you cowards”
Itiscam
Post #631
Oct 12, 2024
Forum:
Rutgers Football
I
Football
INSTANT RECAP: Wisconsin rolls past Rutgers Football 42-7
over/under 5 touchdowns the rest of the year 😂😂
Itiscam
Post #627
Oct 12, 2024
Forum:
Rutgers Football
I
Football
INSTANT RECAP: Wisconsin rolls past Rutgers Football 42-7
I guess now we can now watch without expectations of this team beating quality opponents
Itiscam
Post #605
Oct 12, 2024
Forum:
Rutgers Football
I
Football
INSTANT RECAP: Wisconsin rolls past Rutgers Football 42-7
Someone asked if Monangai hits 2k rushing yards… at this rate if he hits 1k will be a miracle
Itiscam
Post #534
Oct 12, 2024
Forum:
Rutgers Football
I
Football
INSTANT RECAP: Wisconsin rolls past Rutgers Football 42-7
This team isn’t good
Itiscam
Post #110
Oct 12, 2024
Forum:
Rutgers Football
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
02
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
03
On3 Football
College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
04
On3 Football
Kirk Herbstreit explains why he's selling his Texas stock, worried about Longhorns offense
05
On3 Football
Report: Cutter Woods received increased first-team reps, could replace LaNorris Sellers if he struggles vs. Kentucky
Members
Itiscam
Top
Bottom