Recent content by IslandDog

  1. I

    OT: Interviews

    and we were considering hiring him. As I was driving him back to the airport, he asked to borrow $40. He didn't make the cut.
  2. I

    OT: Where to Redfish / Speck fish on the Miss Gulf Coast

    www.bullnettlenews.com and click on the "Forum" link then "Mississippi Fishing SALTWATER Forum". You'll find all of the latest fishing news on the Mississippi Coast, where they are biting, and what they are bitingas reported bylocal fisherman.
  3. I

    I think we've found our niche.

    ...cab drivers in Cincinnati.
  4. I

    Awesome - Mullen responds to the rumors via Facebook....

    there were too lanterns in the Biloxi Lighthouse. Which either means the British are coming by land OR all Dan Mullen is mulling is the flu and which bowl we are going too.
  5. I

    Why and when did they stop the Tornado Warning Siren after TD's?

    Particularly in the 2001 homecoming game against Troy whenthey emptiedthe stadium because of a real tornado...AND we lost...to Troy.
  6. I

    Gulf Coast folk

    Only open Thursday through Saturday and not much to look at it, but very, very good.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade