Recent content by iskaboo

  1. I

    Game Haiku— PSU (Wednesday early edition)

    Thanks, Mr. Ryan Stadium is tremendous So are the Wildcats!
  2. I

    Game Haiku___ Indy

    Lee Corso is gone Indiana not a patsy Wildcats still the best
  3. I

    Game Haiku

    Why South Dakota State? A tough debut for Wildcats Please don’t Jack around!
  4. I

    Game Haiku

    Competition is weak Cats strive to march down the field Like a rolling Stone
  5. I

    Haiku

    Coach made the Wright choice We will see how it works out Lotsa Lausch, Wildcats!
  6. I

    Game thread for The Hat Game

    I’m watching the Indians-Purdue game on BTN (NU game not available) and I find it interesting that the announcers have not mentioned the NU-Illinois game, which is also being broadcast on BTN. No one cares.
  7. I

    I'm tired of being so depressed - The state of the program in image/gif form thread -

    Back in the '70s when I was a student, I used to say that Northwestern grasped defeat from the jaws of victory. I'm not sure that I can even say that nowadays.
  8. I

    Game Haiku

    Wildcats won’t be dogs Game not on the bookies’ books We still beat the spread
  9. I

    Game thread for Duke vs. Northwestern

    They’re a good team, but we make them better by missing so many tackles.
  10. I

    Game thread for Duke vs. Northwestern

    I think I’ve seen this before.
  11. I

    Game Haiku

    Luck of the Irish Won‘t help children of the corn Cats win in Dublin
  12. I

    NU, UN @ IRL Prediction Thread

    Ireland’s Favorite Son - 24 Jack Frost’s Loser of a Son - 21
  13. I

    Let’s meet Nicole Wallace, NU’s featured baton twirler

    Is she as good as Sophie Schwab? (Old-timers alert)
  14. I

    Open thread listing OC candidates

    David Cutcliffe, fired by Duke earlier today. Aren‘t he and Fitz buddies?
  15. I

    Game Thread for NU vs. Illinois

    I'm unable to watch the game in the UK (BTN not available) but can listen to WGN, I guess I'm fortunate not to be able to watch this sh*t.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act