Recent content by irontribe1

  1. I

    Apathy: Death of a program

    Just frustrated that we should be doing so much more with the talent we have on the floor.
  2. I

    Apathy: Death of a program

    Purdue's Starters: Braden Smith (196th) freshman pg Fletcher Loyer (94th) freshman 2g Ethan Morton (103rd) Mason Gillis (220th) Zach Edey (440th)
  3. I

    Apathy: Death of a program

    We're a low-middling SEC team with an NBA roster and reigning POY...what's happening??!!!
  4. I

    Kentucky Drops From CBS Top 25 And 1 Rankings

    Definitely not a Top 25 team at this time...we'll see if Cal can make the needed corrections. Michigan is the only decent win and they're down this year.
  5. I

    will beat Louisville by 30

    I think we have a good chance against South Carolina too…
  6. I

    Guys, talk me off the ledge about Tuesday night

    Well...Evansville only beat KWC by 10 pts...so, I guess that's good for us
  7. I

    9 teams in the top 25 have lost today

    Well now... that sounds great
  8. I

    Hagans is not good

    Well...he's still a pretty good player tho...
  9. I

    Houston kid ejected for biting?

    Well, that's just dandy.
  10. I

    Auburn is better than we are

    Well, I see your point, but - I'm not happy with the overall performance.
  11. I

    All you can do is laugh

    Oh for sure, but there are no easy road games
  12. I

    CBS and Jerry Palm’s latest bracketology

    Our current Net Ranking is #78 - good news is, there are currently 8 SEC teams ahead of us, which will allow us to improve our situation...
  13. I

    Blackshear

    Yeah, it looks like it’s vawls.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Tosh Lupoi reveals why Cal changed play callers during loss to UNLV
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports reveals College Football Playoff bracket projection after Week 5