Recent content by Ironman2

  1. I

    14 Arrested at PSU for major cocaine trafficking ring at 2 fraternities...

    I hope they all get 20 years in jail.
  2. I

    2026 Phillies Thread

    He forgot Schwarber's contract.
  3. I

    Does anyone else LOATHE Franklin as much as I do?

    Just for the record I think Joe became head coach in 1966 and his team went undefeated in 68 and 69. It's not his fault the sports writers voted the Natl Champion in those days.
  4. I

    Get Rid of Franklin

    Have you ever **** your pants? When you do as much for Penn State as Joe has then you can talk.
  5. I

    Are Utley and Rollins the best 2B-SS duo to play 10+ years together in NL history?

    Rollins the guy who didn't like running out ground balls?
  6. I

    Best football player you have ever seen?

    Lawrence Taylor.
  7. I

    Is Penn State the third best football team in the country?

    I'd say 3rd best in the conference behind Ohio State and Oregon. Maybe 6th or 7th nationally.
  8. I

    Palestinian memorial approved…

    Pathetic.
  9. I

    2024 Phillies Thread

    All I hear about is pitching but like you said they lose because they don't hit.
  10. I

    FC/OT: RIP Pete Rose

    Pete was an all-star at 5 different positions. Name me another player who can say that.
  11. I

    Sorry, Harvard. Everyone Wants to Go to College in the South Now

    Anniston here. If you play golf, try Moores Mill golf club.
  12. I

    2024 Phillies Thread

    I love the Phillies but with the 4th highest payroll in baseball they should win.
  13. I

    John Facenda narra

    Awesome! It was good to see the GOAT coaching again. I sure do miss Joepa.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Bryce Underwood, Michigan offense: 'It's not really working'