Recent content by IronKaz1

  1. I

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    u went over the line when u made a threat 2 me... lucky 4 u I laugh u off because I do not even know you and were arguing over a pizza man... I Idolize Jesus not Portnoy ... Anyways, guys here have seen me and know what my job is and no I catch no dogs... stop already now
  2. I

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    lololol good luck buddy never saw me or know what i do for a living ... Dan cut this off now before ...
  3. I

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    if portnoy ate **** would u eat ****? Typical new gen softy u r
  4. I

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    my job is way more serious then eating pizza
  5. I

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    u wack bag over a guy who eats food like all of us do
  6. I

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    u can go 2 pizza places and eat slices and tape urself as well what a talent! go do it if u tell me Dominoes is amazing i still will have my own opinion
  7. I

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    hes a human like us with taste buds is his opinion of pizza any different than ours??? haha
  8. I

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    portnoy is quack hes no better then us talking about stuff
  9. I

    2026-7 Men's Basketball Roster

    So NBA G league guy is done?
  10. I

    Great Minds. Greater Purpose. Welcome to the Class of 2030

    whoever brought up Fordham yes they were very hard 2 get into so idk bout the list
  11. I

    Great Minds. Greater Purpose. Welcome to the Class of 2030

    Figured we would be in top 20 no bueno. Fairfield is better? never heard of university of minnesota not associated 2 the gophers
  12. I

    Seton Hall Women's Soccer

    braggin about beatin FDU? haha
  13. I

    Corey Lowery to Texas Southern

    Do ***. coaches even matter anymore? I feel like u can have 1 Head Coach and no ***. coaches and win if u have $$$
  14. I

    Fourth team for 2026 Baha Mar Hoops Bahamas Championship

    i dont understand how its so hard 2 get a 4th team
  15. I

    Chris Nwuli

    hope he is ok but he wasnt making or breaking us anyways
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota
  5. 05 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida