Recent content by Irondawg

  1. I

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    Back to just doing incredibly stupid things
  2. I

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    That’s about the 4th seemingly blown coverage as well
  3. I

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    I will say our run game seems a little basic - there isn’t much imagination there. It appears to just be a straight dive 90% of the time.
  4. I

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    Our play calling has mostly been ok - KT has just been inaccurate
  5. I

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    I didn’t realize how bad our safety play was until today. They are not good in run support
  6. I

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    Kamario can barely move, Fluff is in a boot which takes away our power running game. we are actually doing better than I thought on offense all things considered. but we’ve given up 2 big pass plays on 3rd down and that’s been the difference along with the two bad turnovers to start the game
  7. I

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    Well we had our chance to claw back and make it a game and we gave it up with the last two series. They can step on our throat by scoring here and then in the opening drive of second half
  8. I

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    Kamario missed two open throws that drive - he’s pretty inaccurate today. the 2nd down miss was inexcusable
  9. I

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    And we give it right back - can’t do anything right on offense
  10. I

    Where to park for game?

    Made last minute decision to attend last night. Found tickets but no parking pass as of yet. What are the best public lots to get in and out of these days? And if anybody has a pass for sale, shoot me a message.
  11. I

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    Well that took a year or so off my life but great win
  12. I

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    They will go for 2 if they get a td
  13. I

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    Why run everything up the middle - do a run/pass option and at least make them cover it
  14. I

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    Crap they are gonna get the ball back with a min left aren’t they
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set