Recent content by Iron Mountaineer

  1. I

    Hard to believe no one knows when Holton should be back

    Here's a copy of the University's drug screening policy for athletes. Most of our questions are answered in it. http://www.wvusports.com/content/files/StudentAthleteHandbook/Drug_Screening_Consent_Form.pdf
  2. I

    Football Seating Question (Re: Upper Deck Rail)

    I sat in the second row of the upper deck for years. The railing does present an obstruction from the second row, and when I first sat down there, I thought it was going to be a real problem. But strangely, I quickly was able to accommodate it with no problem. You learn to move your head just...
  3. I

    just testing

    Also just testing. This is funky.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 Sports Predictions Auburn vs. Tennessee Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Announcer Schedule: Broadcasters for top Week 5 games