20 for me.
Played a few that I thought might be listed but weren't ... Golf Club of Illinois, Blackthorn in South Bend, IN, Wild Wing Avocet in Myrtle Beach, Cape May National in NJ.
Surprised to see The Hideout in Utah. Played it a couple of years before the pandemic, nice course but really nothing special. Doesn't Utah have many better than that?
Back when I was in high school, we practiced like hell but had regular water breaks. Then for my first 2 years in college, had an old school coach who didn't believe in breaks, then for my last 2 years I had ex- PSU running back Klingensmith as coach ... he always had water, oranges and candy...
Great news Fair.
Just be sure to follow your rehab instructions. Many years ago, my step dad had open heart surgery after a number of cardiac arrests, and the doctor put him on a rigorous rehab routine (he was in his early 70s then), and he stayed with it for the rest of his life and lasted...
And I might add, in the movie "Beautiful Mind", when Nash was writing mathematics the hand shown in the movie doing the writing was professor David Bayer from Columbia University, my daughter's doctoral advisor. Bayer was also a mathematical consultant for the movie.
Hartshorne ... my older granddaughter really liked him. ... when she was a little 5 or 6 year old, she started teaching him how to do some mathematics and he just went along with her.