Recent content by irishflu

  1. irishflu

    OT: One Word Thread

    Valor
  2. irishflu

    OT: Summer Concerts AC/DC

    I saw AC/DC at Notre Dame Stadium last month. They put on a great show. I was surprised by the energy they brought to the show at their age. Really entertaining. I'll be at MetLife tonight as well.
  3. irishflu

    OT: One Word Thread

    Subway
  4. irishflu

    OT: One Word Thread

    Cigar
  5. irishflu

    OT: One Word Thread

    Syndrome
  6. irishflu

    OT: One Word Thread

    Losers
  7. irishflu

    OT: One Word Thread

    Bracket
  8. irishflu

    OT: One Word Thread

    Trouble
  9. irishflu

    OT: One Word Thread

    Belt
  10. irishflu

    Went to Georgia Football Game Saturday

    I've been to a few games in Athens. Great place to see a game. Fun college town and a lovely campus. As someone above said, the tailgating is spread out if not sparse, but still one of my favorite venues for a college football game. I also attended a UGa game at Auburn about 10 years ago...
  11. irishflu

    OT: One Word Thread

    Best
  12. irishflu

    OT: One Word Thread

    Benefits
  13. irishflu

    OT: One Word Thread

    Battle
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5