Recent content by iptaytiger1

  1. iptaytiger1

    Election

    I am a Republican who voted for Biden. I wonder how many people didn't vote for Hillary because they didn't like her? I voted for Trump in 2016, I wasn't thrilled with him then (because of his morals) but decided to give him my vote. I have served this country in the military and retired as...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida